Week 15: Back up and Review

On the announcement's page for today, I saw this post about Jolabokaflod in Iceland.  This is something I learned about 2 years ago when I started researching Iceland.  Teaching in Iceland is something I have been thinking about doing for a few years now and I keep making these lists of reasons to go.  When I found out about the Christmas Book Flood, I instantly added it to the list.  This sounds like the cutest little tradition.  The holidays seems more stressful than fun around here when we have to spend so much money.  Having a sweet tradition of just exchanging books sounds amazing.  I'm hoping I can talk my boyfriend into doing this for Christmas.  He and I are big readers and would love to do this.


I watched this video of Sanjeeb Sircar playing O Come All Ye Faithful on the sitar.  I really love the sound of this song on the sitar. This instrument has such a rich sound and it really adds to this song.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Caitlyn?

Comment Wall

The Banishment