Famous Last Words: So Long And Thanks For All the Fish

Zoe the very cuddly cat, taken by Caitlyn Buckley

Wow, what a crazy semester this has been!  I have had many ups and downs over the last few months and I am ready to bring this semester to a close.  This week has been filled with presentations, papers, exams, review sessions, and also lots of cuddles with my boyfriend's cat Zoe.  Animals are the best answer for stress and anxiety.  Zoe is definitely up for the job as study cuddly buddy.  Every time I work from the couch, she demands to sit next to me (sometimes on me or my laptop) and turn the purrs to high.  Hug your pets tight as the semester comes to a close.  They will make everything better and easier.


Title inspiration: Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Caitlyn?

Comment Wall

The Banishment